background

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A lot happens in 6 months

Here I am chillin' with Daddy...I like it when he flys me in the air! He is trying to teach me parachute techniques and I really like it!  
AIRBORNE!
It is sooo sunny here that Mommy and Daddy pulled out the shades!
I am getting so big that we are starting to use the BOB stroller without the carseat...Mommy and Daddy are missing me facing them but I am having fun looking all around!
So I have grown so much that it is time for a new carseat...this was just 6 months ago but a lot has happened...check me out in the picture below!

3 comments:

lil_jogger03 said...

looks like he is going to be tall!

Not Lucy said...

He is such a big boy! And so handsome! How much does he weigh now? Has he started thinking about crawling? My granddaughter, Clara is small (about 14 pounds or so) but she is crawling and getting into lots of trouble!

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

Wow! His blue eyes are so pretty in that first pic!