background

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

* This is what I was working on when my power went out on my computer and I realized that Isaac had drooled so much on my cord that it wasn't working.  Problem is fixed because I got a NEW power cord in the mail yesterday and we are being EXTRA careful where we leave it! :)  This was also on my computer ready for me to finish when I powered it back up! 
So our weekend began with painting.  We had a beautiful blue room that Marc and his Dad painted when we first bought the house but the real estate agent felt we might want to paint it to appeal to more buyers.  So first went the primer and then a nice neutral taupe color.
Here are Isaac and Daddy at our camp out.  That is Marc's boss in the background with his fiance Nickie.  They are getting married in August in Las Vegas...we are planning on going and can't wait! We got to stay in their camper and they have some nice digs! :)  We had a great weekend hanging out with some of Marc's co-workers and it was beautiful weather!!
Here is Isaac and his little friend Maddie having a chat in the camper.
I am not sure if that is the way to win over an older woman Isaac!
Here is our little mover and groover!!

1 comment:

Not Lucy said...

Wow! He is huge! Our little Clara is so tiny compared to him and she is three weeks older! She is starting to walk though already so trouble is coming for Chelsea!