background

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Moving & Sunshine




So....we are moving to Fort Leavenworth, KS.  It is about 30-45 min. from Kansas City.  It be great to be closer to the airport! :)  Marc will be going to ILE which is an Army school for majors. The school starts mid-July.   We will be at Leavenworth for about 11 months and then off to somewhere new...the life in the Army. :)  Our prayer right now is that the house sells or rents quickly!!!!  We are going to give it 3 months to sell and then we will try to rent it.  I have spent the week organizing (the closets look great) and cleaning.  We have also squeezed a little sunshine in...it has been beautiful this week.  Isaac and I hung out at the lake one afternoon and then today we went to the pool with some friends. Here are some sweet pics of Isaac hanging out in the sunshine.  I tried hard to get a self-portrait of us but Isaac would not look at the camera so I put the picture up anyway because I tried so hard! :)

1 comment:

Dan, Ashleigh - Izzie and Levi said...

Being in the sunshine rules!! We need to hit the pool sometime this week.