background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pre-4th of July fun!

I am finally getting to the computer to update our blog.  The house is a mess and about half of it is in boxes right now.  I am "watching" the packers and there is only so much you can do so I am catching up on a little computer time while keeping an "eye" on what's going on around me. I am not sure if many of you have experienced a move but it is the most uncomfortable thing trying to keep an "eye" on what's going on and not making everyone feel uncomfortable. :)  The joys of moving. :)  Isaac is with friends today and I am sooooooo thankful...thank you April!!!  He is such a mover and groover that he would be EVERYWHERE!  :)

There was a festival here in town called Sundown Salute over the 4th of July weekend.  It goes from Thurs.-Sun.  Here are a few pictures of when we went on the 3rd.  They had lots of things to look at and Isaac had fun.  I will hopefully get the pictures of the 4th up soon too! :)
We started out at the petting zoo. The shoes were missing here but we quickly got them back on his feet! :)  They had lots of fun animals to look at.  Isaac was all about getting the horns of this poor little goat.
We then went a tried out some hats and Isaac enjoyed checking out the mirror.  We found out after taking the picture that it was "not allowed" without purchase...opps!  We thought it was cute and since we are having a Cowboy theme 1st b-day party for Isaac we went ahead and got the inexpensive hat.
Next was checking out the park and walking around.  Isaac has been walking (with our help) and newest thing is that he will walk just holding one hand.
Here is our VERY tired little guy on our way home!  He did awesome and we all had a lot of fun at the festival!

1 comment:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

He is so stinking cute! I love all your updates - hang on when he starts walking! Micah's "speed" went from slow walk to "RUN!" in about a month! Boys... :)