background

Sunday, August 2, 2009

1 YEAR OLD!

I am 1 year old!!!  I am having a great time being 1 so far.  My Grandma June, Grandpa Norm, Aunt Brenda and cousin Josiah are all here visiting and we are having a grand time.  We just had my 1st birthday party today (Sat.) and so we have lots more pictures to show you.  First, here are a few things that I am up to these days:
I have teeth # 13, 14, 15 & 16 coming in!!!!!
I am crawling up on my knees and I still like the Army low crawl but walking may be in the near future.
I talk up a storm and have Mommy and Daddy pretty convinced that ma-ma and da-da are part of my vocabulary.
I love being around the action but just in the last couple of weeks I have decided I am not a fan of strangers...they look weird! :)
I like to eat everything in sight and I will stare someone down while they are eating....you are my friend if you offer me some of your food! :)
Being 1 year is pretty cool!

No comments: