OK, so it was a successful parade for me. I liked all the cool cars and all the cheering Americans & world-wide lovers of service, peace, and sacrifice. One of the main things that kept me going was the Fiji H2O that my Dad put in my sippy cup. I must give a shout out to my Uncle Jon who got me hooked on the cool, refreshing, artesian stuff when Mommy wanted to mix up my eating program early on with a formula blend. Enough of that...I'm way BIG now and love all things Army, Airforce, Navy, Marine, Coast Guard, and protector-of-freedom oriented. Check out me in these photos from Veterans' Day 2009, Leavenworth style.
Enjoy the cool car photos and make the most of your Veterans' Day!!! Love, Team Shafer
You do know that the West Point knit cap came off, right?
Well, it was warm and sunny for the parade, but of course Daddy planned for the chilly weather that existed when we opened the front door....
No comments:
Post a Comment