background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Seattle times!

Well, I meant to get these pics up sooner but something about being pregnant with twins has sucked any energy I once had. :) I am now 14 weeks and in my 2nd trimester so I am hoping for some energy back SOON.
Our trip to Seattle was great and we were blessed to spend some time with our Aunt Kathy before she passed away this last week. She is going to be soooo missed!!! We all loved her so much and I can't imagine a family party without her great laugh and spunk.....we love you Aunt Kathy!!!
One of the other things we did in Seattle was celebrate the many birthdays we have had in our family recently. Our nephew Cameron turned 7 years old while we were there, Josiah turned 1 on the 4th of Feb. ,Victoria's b-day is tomorrow (the 8th) and Brenda's birthday is on the 15th. We had a fun birthday party for everyone and the kids especially had a great time!
We had to make cakes for everyone! YUMMY!
Grandpa & Grandma were thrilled to be around all their grandkids.
The kids were having a great time eating at the table my Dad used as a kid...we have a picture of my Dad's 1st birthday party and he is standing at this table with his cake in front of him...it's old! :)
This guy is 7 years old now...can't believe it!!! We made him is own cake and he was loving it!

No comments: