background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Latest & Greatest

Pregnancy photo:
Here I am last weekend when we were out and about. I am not quite 20 weeks here but close enough. Here is a little update on the twin pregnancy:
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, we don't need to talk about that! :) You do need to gain more weight with twins especially at the beginning since they come earlier than a single pregnancy.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, wearing them! They are comfy!
Best Moment this week: Enjoying feeling them move around. Baby A is always on the bottom and I feel her the most and Baby B is on the top. So I know who it is kicking when it happens which is fun.
Gender: TWO girls!
Movement: Yes, it is AMAZING!
Food Craving: Random things! Last week I saw a Fritos commercial and they sounded soooo good. I went the next day and got a snack bag of them! :) I also really like popsicles!
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
Sleep: I sleep well until around 3 or 4AM and then I wake up and have to go to the bathroom and I have a really hard time going back to sleep. That is tough on me but I know it only prepares me for the upcoming sleepless nights!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting these little ones!
Belly Button: In and it stayed in for Isaac's pregnancy too!
Symptoms: Tired....especially running after a almost 20 month old!
So check out his handsome almost-20 month old! He is snacking on a graham cracker. What is this little guy up to these days? Everything!! He is saying a ton of new things including the phase "No Way!" So when he really doesn't want to do something not only does "NO" come out of his month but so does "No Way!" It totally makes us laugh but we try to remain serious. :) He also loves to say "Bye! See ya!" every time we leave someone/somewhere.
Daddy loves to take the I-man swimming and Isaac is doing awesome! They try to go about 2X a week. He is going to need a bigger suit soon. :)
Here are Daddy and Isaac at lunch after Church last week.
Marc surprised me last weekend with a night away at a beautiful hotel. We had Isaac with us too and it was super fun. Love this pic...yes, we are trying to break Isaac of the paci but we are not 100% there.

1 comment:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Kelly, You look super-fantastic & a lot tinier than I would have expected for a momma sportin' twins! :) I can only imagine the transition y'all are going to experience when you bring those girlies home... we've started praying! :) (Not that you need it though, you'll be awesome!)