background

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blessed!

I was incredibly blessed this last weekend with a surprise shower on Sunday afternoon! It was soooo much fun and these little girls in my belly got some pretty great stuff....Mommy too!! :) This is such a wonderful group of precious ladies that I have been blessed to get to know this year. God has provided such sweet fellowship here in Leavenworth.
The ladies that hosted went all out and had such a yummy spread of fruit, cucumber sandwiches, incredibly good red-velvet cupcakes and the most delicious coffee punch and fruit spritzer....thank you Stephanie, Angela, Teresa & Jennifer!!!!
I will be sad to be leaving Leavenworth in just a couple of weeks. Each of these ladies are so special and all will be moving this coming June...oh, the military life! Just to let you know how paths do cross in the military the girl to on my right is Teresa and I know her from when we were stationed together in Italy 6 years ago and the girl next to her is Dena and she took a picture of Marc and me the night Marc proposed to me in Virginia almost 9 years ago...she was his next door neighbor and in the same military course that he was in at the time. It's been so fun to re-connect again!
If you look to the right of the screen you will see on the baby tracker that I am 100 days from my due date. I feel officially huge already and I am excited to see the days on the screen getting smaller. :)
More pictures to come soon of little guy!

No comments: