background

Thursday, May 27, 2010

We made it!

Sorry for the blogging break but it has been crazy the last couple of weeks. Isaac and I have closed the chapter of Fort Leavenworth and we have made it to Virginia!! My parents flew out for Marc's KU graduation and then drove with Isaac and I out here to VA. (I had to come ahead of Marc because of the pregnancy) It was a long drive and it rained the ENTIRE trip but it felt good when we finally arrived here. My sister lives about 2 1/2 hours from us so we got to spend some great time with her and Josiah last week. I have lots of pictures to put up of our last few weeks but I wanted to share these pictures from today...Isaac couldn't be happier than when playing in water! We are staying about a block from the beach but today we went and found this super fun water fountain park!
Isaac LOVES jumping and was thrilled to be jumping in the water....sooooo much fun!

No comments: