background

Monday, October 4, 2010

Playtime

We have been traveling the last few weeks and have been having a wonderful time visiting family.  I have LOTS of pictures and fun memories to share but for some reason I can't get on the internet on my computer at my parents house so I haven't been able to post any pictures lately!  Here are a couple of pictures my Mom took of the girls. They are getting bigger and enjoying their new playmat. :)  Isaac is doing awesome too and I have some great pics to share soon!

Another thing going on with us is that Marc has made it to Europe so we are hoping he finds us a great house soon! :) I would write more but Isabella is needing some love! :) Oh, Isabella is on the left and Ava is on the right in these pics.

No comments: