Here is Isaac (the king) in "his chair." I recently let him watch a downloaded video on my computer. I sat the computer on his bed and the next thing I knew he grabbed his chair, placed it in front of his bed and sat down...it was really cute.
Notice that he always has Bo (the stuffed dog) near him. When we went to Brugge a few weeks ago we left Bo #1 in the hotel room, when we called the hotel to ask about it they said they had not found it. Bo is from IKEA (thankfully, because it is one of the few stores that they also have in Europe) so I ran there and got him Bo #2. Well, a few days later we got a box from the hotel with Bo #1 so now we have 2 Bo's! It is very sweet because Isaac loves that there are now 2...maybe because of having twin sisters??? He brings BOTH of them everywhere he goes now. :)
I am not sure what Isaac was watching here but he LOVES to watch Cars (the movie), Blue's Clues and the a video that we all refer to as "the train movie."
Isaac's chair made it downstairs one day and the next thing we knew the girls were checking out their big brother and he was enjoying the attention.
There is the king "reading" one of his books to his "royal subjects."
No comments:
Post a Comment