background

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Daddy Weekend Ops - The Final Adventures

So it's been a challenge picking photos that capture the essence of each scene, but God knows the full story & I pray your little glimpse into these precious moments brings a smile to your face...I know I love these kiddos and sheer awesomeness of the daily adventures...What a truly amazing experience it was hanging out with them...Enjoy!

Out of the car & ready for action!  We went into our town to eat and tour around.  (cool tiger hat Isabella! Thanks Grandma June!)
There is tons of construction, so iMan took the lead crossing the bridge...


This normally is full of water but look at it now....Isaac was fascinated!
Just a shot of what can be seen from the street as we walk in search of food.  After food we went onto our ice cream adventure. :)



Trust me, the phrase "ice cream" is well known with this crew...they were super excited!
Isabella wins the slowest ice cream eater award...We love you sweetie!!!


Circus Ops! So much to share...come back for the rest...

No comments: