background

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap


Think this girl was ready for a little Thanksgiving yumminess!?
Since Marc worked on Thanksgiving we decided to go to the Chapel for a community dinner and we had a great time.  It was a potluck and there was a ton of food.  It was nice not to have any dishes to wash after the meal! 
Our sweet Isabella is NOT a fan of crowds...I think I have mentioned that a time or 2 before! :)  If there are more then 5 people in a room she won't leave my side AT ALL.  I once was shy too so I get it. :)


Marc, Ava and Isaac enjoying the feast!

We stayed to help with clean-up and Isabella went to work.  She loves helping out and was finally warming up to people (of course she was happy that most of the people had left).

Isaac always like to play with the balls that they have attached to the bottom of the chairs.  There is always some sort of fun game to be had!

The girls in the kitchen helping out Miss Letty.

This was our attempt at a group shot.  Wow, they are busy these days and it is SO hard to get them looking at the camera at the same time!
We hope that your Thanksgiving was a wonderful one!

No comments: