It has been a whirlwind week! We have attacked the lice bug with a vengeance...hopefully never to been seen again! :) It's COLD here and we have a little snow on the ground. I haven't uploaded anything new but that is OK because I still have a little catch-up to do! Yes, this is the last part of our cruise...the port that we took the ship from was Venice so we had a little time to tour around on our way back. Here we are getting off the cruise ship. All refreshed and excited to get home to see the kiddos. |
1 comment:
Venice is special.
I can spend a week there and get thoroughly lost up and down those streets.
But, there's shopping to get lost with and dining and gelato!
But, you need the time and gotta stay there in one of the hotels.
Hope to do that again soon. You two look great and rested and ready to get back to the kiddos and Jon and myself and, thus, ends "Adventures in Babysitting!"
xo June
Post a Comment