background

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween 2014

A new record for us...getting a blog post up within 48 hours of the event!  GO US! :)  The kids had a fabulous time all day Friday!!  They are at perfect ages to really enjoy this stuff...love it!
Here are the kiddos all dressed and ready to go!  Isaac is "Super I" and taped his own "I" on the front of his shirt.  (Check out the Super Hero tape...He also put it on the sides of his pants to complete the costume.) My Aunt Linnea made him the cape (thank you!) and it has an "I" on the back as well!  I found these outfits for the girls just a few days ago and thought they were perfect!  Isaac woke up soooo excited yesterday morning...he couldn't wait to run into his sisters' room and greet them in the morning...it was the cutest thing...he ran into their room and yelled "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"   It was soooo funny!  I then reminded him that it was Halloween and we all laughed!! :)

Such cuties!

Another pose by the tree.

Our neighbors across the street asked us to come by before we went and did anything else...the kids were begging to go but we waited till Daddy got home at 5 and went all together....they were RUNNING!

LOVE THIS!  Isaac is instructing Ava on what they were supposed to do!!

Inside their house our neighbor wanted to take a picture of them with her decorations and the kids happily obliged.

Off to go by a few other houses on our street before we headed out.  The kids hopped on their scooters and bikes and we were off...

Each house was sooooo exciting!

Next we headed to our Church for a great event called "Light the Night."  Here we are listening to a story outside after we had already done trunck-or-treating and had eaten hotdogs.

Then we headed inside and they acted out Bible stories...here we are with the Walls of Jericho falling down.  The kids had kazoos for trumpets.

We also got to go inside the whale and see Jonah.

Here is Ava shooting a sling shot (with duct tape rocks) for David and Goliath.

Here is Miss Isabella having a wonderful time!

This little guy couldn't of had a better day....I asked him what he liked best and he declared "I LOVED IT ALL!!!"...that sums up our Halloween 2014! :)

1 comment:

Grandma June said...

The clarity of those little faces are just great.
Grandma June loves you three very much!!
I loved all the pics!