background

Friday, January 30, 2015

A little more 2014...

Yep, it is 2015!  Happy New Year!  
We have a post about that coming this weekend (maybe, tomorrow!?) but we figured we needed to document a little more of December 2014! :)  Sorry that we have been horrible about updating the last year or so...we always hope to get better...here's hoping for more posts in 2015! :)  I also want to get a day-in-the life post up soon so that we can remember what we were up to in this phase of life...our kiddos keep us busy! :)
Here are Marc and I at the Reindeer Fun Run in Aberdeen, NC that we did last year too!  This year was a little tougher because I was sick with a horrible cold!  The night before the race we switched from the 12k to the 5k because I just hadn't been able to train much (it was one of those colds that lasted FORVER!).  Although, it was cold and I had a cold we actually had a great time and we had a good race. 
It's also a fun run because they have a ton of things to do for the kids!  They have childcare available during the race (for a small fee) and then they have tons of FREE things to do after the race! The kids were loving the pony rides!

This is the best pic I got of Ava...but she was loving it!

Fun times!

Who doesn't love a large, inflatable slide...our kids are huge fans!

Marc captured a good pic.....it looks much worse then it was...no tears were shed!

Here is that crazy girl coming down!

News alert: our kids are HUGE fans of cotton candy...like kinda obsessed...we weren't leaving there without some cotton candy in those bellies!

They also had candy cane shaped bagels....serioulsy, this event was done RIGHT!  We all had a great time and Marc and I had a good workout! Win-Win!
Oh, we have one more Christmas themed post coming soon too... we never did show you their santa pic!
Until then...




No comments: