background

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Lately!

BIRTHDAY UPDATE:

I just updated the birthday tracker and I can't believe how close our babies are to turning 5.  Not that we can forget...they have been talking about turning 5 ever since they turned 4!  When anyone asks them their age they are so quick to say 4 and a half...that half is SO important at this age!! Also, Isaac CANNOT wait to have a party for his birthday...he literally talks about it everyday!

LIFE UPDATE:

Life has been a whirlwind and it is just going to get crazier!  We just got back from a week at the beach and whenever we have downtime we tend to evaluate where we are in life...I am sure this is common.  Well, we have decided the we aren't even close to where we want to be financially and to make some of our goals a reality we need to make some changes. If you know me when I have my mind set on something I move forward at about 110%.  Thankfully, we are just in a rental and we have already fulfilled our lease requirement so moving on will be fairly easy.  We have found a MUCH smaller place and for a significally less amount each month...we are excited!  The location is awesome and we move May 1st! :)  It is still in the same town so we won't change schools, Churches or even where we grocery shop! :)

Now on to this last month....
We went from a few weeks of icy weather to this...


...the sunny beach!!

This was our first day at the beach last weekend! The weather here (like everywhere else) has been a little crazy...but we will take the sun any day!  It was funny at the beach though because one day it was almost 80 degrees and the next it was 45 degrees!! WOW, a shocker!

The kids have been on spring break for the last 2 weeks!  Our school does a modified year round program so every break is 2 weeks long and our summer break is 2 months long.  I really like the schedule!!

Well, I wanted to get a couple of pics up because it has been so long without a post!  I am going to try to get another post together of the Outer Banks because we had a great time and I want to document it! 

No comments: