Isaac just turned 8 and I figured I needed to document this age and give y'all a glimpse into Isaac.
I did this interview just this morning.
The girls can't wait to have their interview too...I will do one at a time and it will be fun to compare.
Enjoy...
Mommy (including God & Jesus too) (Isn't he the sweetest...I think all boys love their Mommy's)
2.What is your favorite color?
Orange
3. What is your favorite TV show?
Spy Mate
4. What sport do you like best?
Soccer
5. What song do you love?
"Everything is Awesome" (Lego song) "What Does the Fox Say?"
6. What is your favorite cereal?
Fruit Loops (but only if there is toy in the box)
7. Who is your best friend?
Aidan in America
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A spy
9. What is your favorite book?
Superhero comics & Captain Awesome (the whole series!)
10. What are you really good at?
I am good at spying
11. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
The Amazon
12. What is your best memory?
Going to the mining town and seeing Santa in Australia.
13. What would you buy if you have $1000?
TWO I-Pads (He really wants one and we always tell him he needs to save up about $500...hence, the 2!) *edited - Now he would like ONE I-Pad and a robot.
14.What vegetable do you hate the most?
Potatoes
15. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
To be a spy master *edited- to have ALL the Captain Awesome books!
16. What is your favorite favor ice cream?
Chocolate
17. Who is your favorite hero?
Daddy or if you are talking real super hero I would say Green Lantern
18. What do you like to do best with your family?
Water balloon fights!
...and there you have it....life of an 8 year old boy! Love him!!

1 comment:
Great interview Isaac! It is nice to see that Mommy is your favorite person and Daddy is your hero. I think you will be a great spy.
Post a Comment