background

Monday, November 7, 2016

Bits and pieces of life lately...

I was looking through some pictures and realized we have lots of bits and pieces going on right now.  Life is full and the kids are very active.  We have found an indoor climbing place and the kids love it.  We have been a handful of times and each time they get high and faster.  Isabella is pretty fearless and she is the one the conquered getting to the top first.  Once Ava and Isaac saw her make it they too made it up...a little competitive? :)

All geared up and ready to climb!

Having fun!
Isaac has been doing Australian scouts and he loves it!  It is every Thursday and he is always so excited to go.  They also have tons of activities...here he his at their cart races a couple of weeks ago!

There is so much fun outdoor stuff here and I will soon have a post up about this fun zoo trip.  Lots of fun pics to share!

We are always finding great places to eat out.  The food is really good here.  Most places have lost of very fresh, local food available.  Look at this cute spaghetti eater! :)

An easy way to get around here is via the train so we always have fun on the train rides!

Marc and I recently ran the Melbourne half-marathon!  It was super fun and I am always proud of Marc.  He doesn't actually love to run but it always up for it because I do it...he is so supportive!

Marc and I run a bit differently.  He likes to meet new people and chat along the course.  I am uber focused and like to push myself.  I am sure most agree he probably has more fun.  :) He found these guys dressed up as footy players along the run and had a fun time chatting with them.
After race photo!  It was a good race. I ran it in 2 hours and Marc about 2 1/2 hours (he was having fun chatting!).
Fun times!
Hey, I am on a roll so far this month....I hope to keep it going!! :)



No comments: