background

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

DOG BLOG by “Roxy” Isabella



 This morning, we went to what I’m guessing was some place called Starbucks. I liked it there, because it was cool and sunny. I like to lay in the sun, and take naps. I never really thought about it, my people “owners” almost never take naps. I like to take naps to save up energy for my walk times. My walks are in the evening or sometimes in the morning. Anyway a few days ago, I went to my first official beach...but I did not stay long before they put me in the car. I have no idea why 🐶 Over all I have been pretty good. I have only barked at 2 dogs ok 3 dogs. Anyway, I like this vacation thing. Oh yeah...we also saw something...my owners called them Seals. They looked like wet dogs rolling around and they barked a lot... I didn’t know what they were so I barked at them as well. By Roxy-Isabella. WAIT!!! Who took these photos OF ME! RUDE.