Last Thursday we went to the mirage.where they have We got to see,2 lions,4 tigers,One black Panther, and a cheetah. They were so fun to watch and play. The people that work there must’ve put something on the rocks and the stumps that they had,because they could not stop licking it. After the tigers we saw some dolphins. They licked to play with the ball ALOT. We also got to see a fun training session from above and below. They can do lots of tricks like flips and spinning around with a water ring around it’s rostrum Witch is basically it’s mouth. How do you tell if its a boy or a girl? I’ll tell you on the boys underbelly it looks like an exclamation mark and the girls have a side ways division symbol. A good way to remember that is the girls are good at math and the boys get exited. After we left it was straight to the New York New York roller coaster. I was so excited to go I switched my shirt to my flip love heart shirt, because I love roller coasters!when we first got on I was so exited because me and Isaac got go in the front. At first we had to go up a hill almost diagonal and then we went to the bottom of the hill which a lot of speed getting ready for the loop-to-loop, and then the part where you go up side down. Snitch was my favorite part of the roller coaster. There was also a short part ware you go in the the hotel. In part of the roller coaster my eyes were watering. Other then the Mirage and the roller coaster we didn’t do much. Until next time.

















No comments:
Post a Comment