background

Friday, January 22, 2021

1/22/2021 The Grand Canyon By Ava Shafer

Two days ago we went to the Grand Canyon. The day before it had snowed. The snow made the Grand Canyon 10 x better. When we got there, I ran to go look at it. It was so AWESOME!!! I threw snowballs over the edge. I actually made it so that the snowballs went super far down a couple of times. As we were walking around, we  would pick up some snow and throw it over the edge. We also visited all kinds of shops that had different themes and I got a sticker and some post cards. Me and my sister made a mini snowman, and we named him Snow Ball. We also did snow angels with our dad. We had an epic snowball fight with our brother. WE HAD THE BEST DAY EVER.😁😁😁 We also saw mules. 👍🏼













No comments: