Later we went on a walk named The Freedom Trail that started at Boston Commons and ended at Bunker Hill. It got its name from the American Revolution in 1775. On the trail we saw some street performers doing really cool things. They were doing flips and walking while only using there hands. It was really cool. After we got some food I got a huge piece of Naan Bread and I ate it all. After that my Dad decided to go move the car to the end of the trail, because the parking meter ended, and we continued the trail.
We next went to a Holocaust Memorial place which had some quotes of survivors. I learned a lot. Then we finished the trail at Bunker Hill. There was so much history on the walk. It was good and interesting. So until next time this is Isaac and we are out.




No comments:
Post a Comment