background

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby Isaac is coming....

We went to the doctor yesterday and found out that he would like to induce Kelly next week!!  So we go to hospital next Tues. night around midnight and hopefully baby Isaac will come sometime on Wed. July 30th or maybe Thurs. July 31st (we are hoping for Wed):)!!  We are super excited (and a little nervous) and would appreciate your prayers!  We knew that we would probably get induced since Kelly has a blood clotting disorder that she takes a shot for every night (it is a blood thinner).  They would like her to be off of it for 24 hours before labor and this is the only way to control that!  So keep checking out our blog for Isaac's arrival!!:)

7 comments:

~ Sabina :-) said...

yay!!!!! i can't wait! i'm sooo excited for y'all!!! we'll be praying for the delivery!

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Kelly! I will definitely be praying for you! Being induced is sort of a scary relief - on one hand you know it's coming and sort of when - then on the other hand, once it starts you know you just have to suck it up and get through it! :) You'll be great I'm sure! We'll be praying for you! Can't wait to see pictures of Mr. Isaac in person!!! <>< JBLMR

My Mission said...

Come on Isaac! We've been anticipating your arrival! We can hardly wait til we see you face to face. Way to go Marc & Kelly. Thank you Papa (God)!

My Mission said...

Come on Isaac! We've been anticipating your arrival! We can hardly wait til we see you face to face. Way to go Marc & Kelly. Thank you Papa (God)!

T Ridgeway said...

Exciting times. We will definitely be praying for you and can't wait to hear about Isaac's arrival. Kelly, I will pray for a sense of peace about everything for you. :-) Love, T

christina-defining moments said...

Woo Hoo! I can't wait to see those pictures! Rest this week and enjoy your last few moments before it is all so different! (wonderful but different!)

Kelley said...

Kelly -
My Mom was just showing me your blogspot. I "laughed" when I saw you are naming your son "Isaac". I understand why you chose that name, we have thought of that name as well if we adopt a boy. So I thought it funny that our Moms chose the same name, and you and I had thought of the same names. I'll go with "Samuel" ;).

Our blog is at eltzrothfamily.blogspot.com