As we near our due date, we take time for little outings like Starbucks or our local Junction City Fourth of July Celebration -- Sundown Salute.
Here's Kelly at Starbucks as we relax while they prepare our order.
Here's Marc at the Sundown Salute with an awesome fennel cake and a fresh brewed root beer.
5 comments:
Kelly,
You look great! This is such an exciting time and I know you are looking forward to this miracle baby! Congratulations and i can't wait to read more!
Christina Hinson
what a cute outfit kelly! you look great! you're almost there!!! can't wait to meet the little guy!
Kelly, I will definitely be praying for you as I know how hard the next 4 weeks can be (waiting, being uncomfortable, go to the bathroom ALL THE TIME!) :) It's totally worth it in the end - I hope Mr. Isaac decides to be "on time" as I know how excited you guys probably are! XOXO Bree (John, Lydia, Micah, and Reuben too!)
ah...festival food is the best!!! glad to see marc enjoying himself. kelly, you are beautiful and your little one looks pretty amazing inside you! science is crazy these days. looking forward to hearing more in the future.
love ya both (+1)
The Fishers are so excited for you both. Can't wait to hear that Isaac had indeed arrived and all is well. We are praying for you!
Post a Comment