background

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4 WEEKS!


Isaac hasn't been a big fan of baths but last night he decided to chill out and enjoy it!  It was a much better experience for all of us! :)

Isaac is 4 weeks old today and growing fast!  He continues to be a good sleeper and loves to cuddle up!  This picture is of him sleeping on Marc's lap and I just love what he does with his arms.  He is enjoying his Taggies dinosaur and blanket...thanks Uncle Jon and Uncle Erik!!

2 comments:

Not Lucy said...

Wow! Hard to believe he is already 4 weeks old! Such a beautiful little man!

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Isaac is so adorable! I hope he learns to like his baths. Looks like he didn't mind that one too much. :) Micah loves themso much he splashes all the water out of his little tub! (Lydia helps too!) I bet you can't believe Isaac is already 4 weeks! Time sure flies when you're havin' fun huh?!?! Love to you guys!