We are excited to annouce the birth of Isaac Dorian Shafer on July 30th @ 11:25 PM. He weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz and 23" long (we have a tall one on our hands)!! We ended up being in the hospital till this morning (Saturday). We didn't have internet service to post a blog (sorry for the delay in the news).
After 24 hours of labor and 45 minutes of pushing and with Isaac face up (very painful) he was not going anywhere and the Dr. felt that c-section was the next step. So after a little extra recovery time we are home now and enjoying getting to know Isaac. He is a precious gift from God!
8 comments:
Congratulations! I thought that Grandma Nadine might be a little biased, but she's right, he is beautiful! Give him lots of hugs and kisses for me. Best wishes to all of you. See you in September!
Congratulations Kelly and Mark! You have a beautiful little boy there!
I am sure you are wondering who this is leaving a comment on your blog - I am Alicia, one of Kelly's mom's quilting friends at Tuesday Craft Night at Sally's. I live next door to Sally.
Enjoy your little bundle! Hope he is a good little baby like my new little granddaughter!
you have one beautiful baby on your hands there! thanks for sharing...and congrats to you!!!
Congratulations! Kelly you looked like it was painful. I hope that you are recovering well. I know that Marc will keep you smiling. Love to you three.
The Ridgeways
We are SO THRILLED for you both! Sorry the labor was so long Kelly - it's worth it in the end though isn't it?!?! Isaac is BEAUTIFUL - what a wonderful gift. You both will be fantastic parents! Love & hugs... from all the McDougalls
Congratulations Kelly & Marc!!! He is beautiful! His heighth probably came from Marc because he is so tall...That is great that Marc got to be at your side while Isaac was being born (and not deployed somewhere--driving backwards over Hummers). Only God could have give you enough strength to type a blog after a long night like you both had...I was SOO exhausted, and I can only 1/2 way immagine how Marla felt. Well, gotta go cook supper on the grill. Congratulations again! He's handsome. Love Kevin, Marla, Nikita and Keegan
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations Kelly and Mark!!The baby is adorable.Best wishes to all of you,love from the Wynn Family.
Post a Comment