Mommy hosted a baby shower at our house for a friend today so guess what that meant....Daddy hang out ops!!! We sure had fun! We stopped by his office and then we headed to the park. There was snow but it was really sunny. It was much warmer today (in the 50's but Daddy told Mommy it felt MUCH warmer than that in the sun) and the snow was melting fast! Here I am on the ropes at the park.
Oh, how I love ALL the small pieces of rubber to crawl on.
Look at me sitting too! Can you tell I was hanging out with Daddy...no hat, no jacket...I'm a tough guy!
Slide time! No worries Daddy did slide down with me but he actually just put me here to take a picture. I was having a good time laying out in the sun.
2 comments:
Isaac you are growing like crazy! I can't believe you're already big enough to play at the park.
so adorable! i can't believe how old he is now.
Post a Comment