background

Monday, March 9, 2009

DC part 2

Well, we are back in Kansas again but I wanted to let you know about the rest of our Washington DC trip...Guess what happened when we were in DC??  It snowed...A LOT! :)  Here are Mommy and I going for a walk...we had been in the house a couple days by then and it was time to get out!  We had a lot of fun hanging out with cousin Josiah, Aunt Brenda, Uncle Luke, Grandma Nadine and Grandpa Gary!  I also really like my other cousin Saul (the dog).  He was a big fan of licking me and I really didn't mind a bit...I would also scoot over to him and try to grab at his nose and he didn't mind that either...I guess he is getting ready for when Josiah is a little older and he is doing the same things!  We also got to hang out with some friends of Mommy...thanks Amy for coming for coffee and Jenn, Ella Kate and Victoria for going to Starbucks and the playground with us!  Also, big news for the week was that I had 4 teeth coming in all at the same time...Mommy had only mentioned 3 before but the very next day she saw #4...WOW, it did hurt a little to have ALL of them coming in at the same time.  I also am scooting A LOT and Mommy is going to have to get video of it so you all can see it too!
Here is Josiah's cute nursery where I got to sleep when I was there!
Here I am with Grandma Nadine...we sure had fun together!
I felt like I needed to tell Josiah a few things and let him know that it isn't so bad being a baby!
Can you believe that he is already 1 month old!?

No comments: