Hello again from the Netherlands! We are trying to get settled in here...I am fighting the good fight of boxes and I am winning. :) Since my parents are here to help we are trying hard to get the house set up as much as we can before they leave. The kitchen, living room & kids rooms are 90 % done and those are the most important rooms! We have promised my parents a better "Netherlands tour" when they come back again and suggest it not be when it is raining! :) The weather has been crazy the last few days....we live in a resort town and so we decided to walk into town the other day and check it out. It was nice when we left the house and the next thing we knew as we were eating our french fries (I needed a snack) is that it decided to POUR and did so for the rest of the afternoon!! We walked home (the girls & Isaac were in their strollers and were dry) in the pouring rain...fun times! :)
To catch up again on a few more pics of this summer (while I am still trying to find my camera and downloader cable) here are Marc and I sitting in his new ride! Marc's Mom bought this car brand new and has it ever since. It is such a fun car and we can't wait to use it more. :)
Isaac checking out the new ride.....



No comments:
Post a Comment