Here is Isaac the explorer! I was needing a little help a few days ago and he was a great assistant.
I needed help because I have been looking back at some of our pictures lately and the backgrounds in them are so dark. I decided to do a photo shot to show you what I mean. Look at the first picture and you would never guess it is the middle of the day. In the 2nd picture you can see daylight out of the window. I am guessing the dark background is because of the flash?
Isaac and I decided to experiment with our cameras. Here it is without the flash. Nice and bright and much better.
But we had to take soooo many pictures to get one that wasn't blurry. I would even balance my hand on something while I was taking the picture and it was still blurry.
Here is one of the many, many blurry pictures. Any camera advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment