background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Life on the go

Sometimes you have to be flexible and go with the flow.  I think our kids are learning that and I know Marc and I are!  You know when babies are hungary they are hungary NOW! :)  We were trying to run some errands a couple of weeks ago and that is exactly what happened.  It's not too much of a big deal in our OFAV (Odyssey Family Assault Vehicle) so we just pulled over and fed them.  It's great to have a video in the car so in these times Isaac is entertained.  Check out the pics for our "feeding in the car."   After they were done eating we asked Isaac if he wanted to hold them...
  He was KINDA interested as long as it didn't interrupt his movie....such a boy! :)
Isabella was enjoying the new view.
Finally we got a smile from Isaac and of course Ava was all smiles.
Fun car times!

No comments: