background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

10 Months!

WOW!  These girls are now 10 months old!  This month they are sitting on a quilt that Great Aunt Linnea made them.  She made one for each of them!  Thank you Auntie Linnea the girls LOVE them and are already enjoying playing with all the ribbons. :)  They feel pretty special to get such wonderful quilts!

Isabella looks bigger than Ava in this picture and I think it is because she sits up a little better.  They are both such happy girls and are always sharing a smile!  Ava's hair is getting a little longer and I can put hair clips in it now!  Thank you Grandma June for these cute hair clips you sent the girls.
We took a few pictures without the 10 month cake (or cakes) because they can't take their eyes off  of it when they see it!

The girls are up to so much right now!  Just today I noticed they both have the lower right front tooth coming in!!!  Just yesterday Isabella started pulling herself up on furniture (more pictures to come).  I walked into their room to get Isabella after a nap yesterday and there she was standing waiting for me.  Her crib got lowered before she went to bed. :)  They both are doing the army crawl but they both get on their knees a lot and just rock back and forth.   As you saw earlier in the week Ava is doing a great job standing too!  I think these girls are doing incredible!

They are both very determined little girls.  They have very strong opinions on some things.  Isabella doesn't like to eat anything that is green (seriously).  We keep trying (and we will continue to try) but the girl SCREAMS when you try to feed her something she doesn't like!  Ava has a little drama in her too...she doesn't always like to take naps. :)  They are both "talkers" and babble away.  They say Dadadada and Momama A LOT!
They are soooo much fun and such great snuggle bugs and they love to smile!  They have the best laughs and I have some cute vidoes to put up this week!  I can't believe that they will be ONE in 2 months!!  I am already starting to plan a cowgirl/barnyard party! :)  Hey, we already have the sheep & chickens in our backyard and ponies across the street!


 

No comments: