background

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Houston, we have a problem!

fruit smoothie + laptop = problem

Yep, an entire fruit smoothie fell on top of my laptop keyboard...opps!  I was putting together a tent for Isaac and it hit the smoothie on the table it fell onto my laptop.  Marc took apart my computer and cleaned it and now it is working again!!!  I am so excited!!!  Thanks sweetie!!! 
(although we are still having few problems...like the "a" key doesn't work so we have had to get creative...but I can't make caps with the "a"!)

So what have we been up to since the smoothie disater??  These things:
I came out of the bathroom the other day and Isabella was sitting at the table....looking grown up and cute!:)

ava loves to climb into this chair.

She climbed into the toy basket one day and had  grand time! 
Should we be potty training ava!?

She likes to hit the Elmo hand!


This is what we have been doing most of the week! Isaac had been running round the house half naked and loving it.  We have had some ups and downs but we are beginning to see real progress...Go Isaac!

No comments: