background

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Pool

When the sun peaked out from behind the clouds last week for a few hours I threw on the kids' swimsuits and we went to a local park that has a pool.  It was nice to actually be in the water and after a scary water slide experience where I had to jump in with all my clothes on to get Isaac we had a pleasant experience.  Isaac loves to splash around and the water was only about waist deep so it was perfect!

With just me (some friends met us later) the girls didn't get too much water time because the logistics of 3 little ones in the water is too much for 1 person! :)

The girls go with the flow and are usually happy campers.  

There's that slide!  It was crowded over in that area, which is what led to the scary experience.  Anyway,  I have a few more cute pics to share tomorrow from our pool/park fun....

No comments: