background

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Car Time

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I can't believe that it is already Sunday.  Marc and I had a little date night tonight and had a great time hanging out.  We went to a restaurant with a German name but had Italian food.  We didn't know what to expect but it was really yummy!  Anyway, it's catch up time on the blog!  Hopefully, I can post a lot over the next few days. :)  These pics are from a few weeks ago.  Ava loves this car and rides it every time we go visit our friends... Gwen, Kyle & Sophia.  Isabella was trying to push her. (although you can't tell in the picture Isabella is getting soooo close to walking)
Isabella decided to catch a ride. :) 
What Ava really loves is to go fast so she loves it when Isaac pushes her! :)

No comments: