background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's never boring...

Although the blog has been a little quite this week (boy, am I ready for this new computer to come...with about 10 keys that don't work on my keyboard I can't do much) the kids have been up to a lot!  I have some pics to share of Isaac's 1st day back at pre-school and a lot of random things we have been up to.  Here are some pics to show that it is never boring around here! :)
I ran upstairs the other day to grab something and I came down the stairs to this...what in the world is in Isabella's hair?!

I came into the kitchen and found this!  Isaac is saying "Ava did it"!

The girl had pulled down a box of rice cereal from the pantry shelf and it was EVERYWHERE!  The kiddos were having a grand time throwing it at each other...check out another view of Isabella's hair! :) 
She looks very cute and innocent but we have to watch out for this one. :)

Another view of the "fun" mess!  It is never boring! :)

No comments: