background

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Back in Action!

We have a new cable to download photos = back in action!  Here are some action shots from today.  Check out the new front child bike seat that we were able to get this week from a friend who was selling it.  Also, check out Ava's first time in pig tails...adorable!!!

Here is Marc and his part of the crew.  Ava is ready to go! She held onto the handle bars the whole time & was lovin' it!!!

Isaac and Daddy share a laugh and Ava is wondering why they aren't moving. :)

Isabella was on the back of my bike...yes, I was scared for her too!

I don't have a great history with bikes (2 bad bike accidents, and one involved a mean dog...don't laugh too hard at that Brenda!) so I am always a little cautious. I think the next purchase is bike helmets for the crew!  With all that said Isabella was enjoying the ride!!!  

No comments: