I haven't posted this earlier because I didn't want to jinx it but I think we might have a potty trained little guy! We are sooooo proud of Isaac. It has not been an easy task but one day it just seemed to click like everyone said it would. This is not without months of trying and doing every trick we have ever heard off...we have done more M&M's, skittles, halloween candy, stickers, potty dances, clapping, cheering and acting crazy more than we care to admit. :) Isaac wears his big boy undies all the time now (although we haven't mastered the nighttime yet...one step at a time!) and even is doing well at school....yeah! :)
 |
| These cute photos of Isaac are from last weekend. My cousin Jamie was here visiting so we have lots more pictures to share...check back tomorrow! |
 |
| Isn't he a cutie?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment