background

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Come on over...

Since we know many of you reading this are not going to be able to make it our house this holiday season we thought we would share a little holiday house tour.  Many of you know that I love to decorate but life changes a little bit with 3 little ones. :)  I love our house and our decorations but it is catered toward 3 young ones (and I'm loving it that way) so although most people don't have their tree up on a stool it works for us. :)
Our very sad looking tree.  It actually was quite cute but a week without water while we were gone = dead tree.  The kids have also pulled on some of the ornaments and things have been a little rearranged (notice the red garland?).  We got the kids those adorable stockings from Pottery Barn kids...aren't they cute!?
Since gifts can't go under the tree because of the 2 little busy bees they went on the piano.  Our families have blessed us with some fun looking gifts to open on Christmas and we can't wait!!

We laugh because window decorations are "very Dutch."  They have these huge picture windows and it is fun to look at what decorations Dutch people place in their windows.  We went for 5 trees this year. :)

This picture makes me laugh because it wasn't until I was looking back at these pictures that I realized where the remote control had disapeared to (I was looking for it all morning)...do you see it?

 I love these new pillows that I found on-line at http://www.dearlillie.com/

Mom, it's up again!  You did awesome with this tree quilt.  I love it!

...and this is real life!  Isaac usually does his puzzles on the table but the girls were sleeping so I let him do them on the floor. :)

The Dining room.

Foyer.

I love this new art I found at http://jonesdesigncompany.com/shop/

This cracks me up because Isaac has been decorating this shelf.  As the day went on today I kept discovering new things he had placed up there.  There is a monster truck, trolley car & "Harold" the helicopter. :)


Thanks for coming over! :)

No comments: