-The girls are BOTH walking all over the place and I am so happy that they are but they are truly busy little bees and they are keeping me on my toes! :) Once they go to bed Marc and I collapse on the sofa...literally!
-Isaac and I had dentist appointments today and let's just say he WASN'T a fan. His teeth look great though. :) All 20 of them!
-Isabella is going through a super duper shy phase and has determined that if she doesn't see you, then you don't exist...hence why her head is hidden in the side of the stroller or into our shoulder most places we go.
-Ava doesn't seem to have a shy bone in her body and has grasped walking very quickly...she also talks up a storm!! She loves to walk and say "I'm walking" in her cute little baby voice. (note to self: must get video)
Since it is unlikely I will get Part 2 up tonight because I have a million pictures to go though to make that happen, I am tired and still need to make cookies for a going away party tomorrow here are some pictures of Carnaval (like mardi Gras) which was celebrated here last week and also some "afternoon playtime."
| Isaac was a "Cars" race car driver again...gotta milk this costume. :) He was showing me the sticker he got on his hand for being a good boy at school that day. |
| I was trying to get a picture in front of the festive door in his classroom. Isaac was hoping to get another sticker for his other hand. :) |
| He was really just obsessed with his sticker. :) |
| I thought this was a cute shot. |
| This is what the kids love to do when they leave preschool...they have a blast climbing these logs. |
| These girls are huge fans of these boots and they always want to have them on. :) Maybe tomorrow I will have more pictures or maybe not..HA HA! |
No comments:
Post a Comment