background

Friday, February 10, 2012

January Catch-up

I have some major things to catch up on with our blog yet I find myself doing other things instead...does that ever happen to you?  Anyway, I was looking through pictures & I realized that we did a couple of random but fun things in the beginning of January that I didn't want to forget.  This 1st picture shows the kids' obsession with our stairs...they are either hanging from them or trying to climb them all the time.  They also love to get ready to go out.  Often they will go get their coats and shoes even when we aren't planning to go anywhere.  This particular day we decided to check out the mall  in Heerlen that we had heard about.  It was nice but we got there about 30 min. before closing, so we had to look around QUICK! :)

The shopping area did have this little play area that Isaac was enjoying.  I am never sure what Isaac is going to grab when we are leaving the house, but this day it was a hat and some cars...I usually don't let him take his toys into stores (they stay in the car) but somehow they came along that day--pockets! :)

A close-up of Isaac and his goodies.

This picture was a couple of days later...we had a little New Year's Party for the people from Marc's works.  We had a fun time and this was the kids before everyone came over.  We just got a new bench for the piano so they all sit at the same time and play on it.

Ava has a million funny looks and expressions.

Here are some of the kids at the party playing Just Dance Kids on the Wii.  Isaac was having a blast!

I am REALLY going to try to get caught up.  We have a TON of pics from our ski trip to share!

No comments: