background

Monday, June 23, 2014

4th Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET 4 YEAR OLDS!!

I woke the girls up in the morning to balloons!!  They were so excited about their birthday that Ava slept horrible that night but she was still ready to go (kinda)! 

Ava wasn't sure what to think at first but soon recovered!

They loved their HUGE princess balloons!!

I decided to have their BIRTHDAY PARTY on their birthday!  We had a "Pretend Sleepover" party.  So we had 14 little girls and 1 little boy (plus Isaac) come all in their PJs and we had brunch!!  It was a busy morning getting things together...here we are getting the coffee together for the Moms. :)

Here is some of the set-up.  We had bacon & pancakes, yogurt, fruit skewers, dipped pretzels and muffins.

Here are Isaac and Isabella pre-party!  Isabella loves her blanket and bear!! We had a long table set up for everyone to eat at.

This was a sweet moment pre-party!

Thankfully someone grabbed my camera during the party or else I wouldn't have any photos! :)  The girls were so excited about their cake!  Before cake we had eaten and the kids had watched a movie and eaten popcorn upstairs (keeping with the sleepover theme).  p.s. I know the cake says Bella which we don't really call her (she is Isabella 99.9% of the time) but the lady heard me wrong and wrote Bella and so it stayed.

We also made visors with the kids that you can see on some of them.  I love Isabella's look in this pic!

Each side of the cake had 4 candles.  I thought about getting each of them their own cake but goodness do we need that much cake around!? :)

The present opening was a little nutty with 2 girls opening at the same time!!

We finished off the party with a piñata!!  SO FUN!

Here they are after party...they had a blast!!!  I had Isaac pick out a gift for the girls and he picked out these bracelets they are wearing!  I was proud of him for really thinking about something that they would want...or else it would have been a superhero!  I also had the girls pick out gifts for each other...they did good but it was a little hard because they wanted something too! :)  Also, our friend Amy made these adorable "4" shirts for them!!

...and now they are 4!! CRAZY!!

A have a few more pictures (for another post) of our little party with Daddy later that night...

No comments: