background

Monday, August 24, 2020

Having fun while hanging out

 Today we hung out with our cousin Tjaden. We were so exited to go swimming with her at 3:00. We had a blast! We did piggyback rides and we just swam around for most of the time. We also brought our boogie board to the pool and played on that a lot.they also brought a kick board. We had so much fun. Later we went to their house for dinner.It was really fun. Eating ice cream for dessert was my favorite.




good. Then for desert we had ice cream cones. With my favorite ice cream inside mint chocolate chip. Oh the yumminess!!!🍦 Earlier me and my mom went to The Home Depot and got these cool mist fans. I got purple and Isabella my sister got pink. The shirt I’m wearing I tie died at the beach with our cousins.      

By Ava Shafer

No comments: