background

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Dog blog —> I ♥️ Italian “BMT” 😋 By, Isabella 2/17/21

A couple of days ago I had an awesome lunch... Isaac’s Subway “BMT” sandwich. Though my owners weren’t very happy about it. At first I didn’t know how they would notice, but I kinda left some evidence!!!

OOPS!

There are lots of rabbits where we are at so I haven’t been able to get much sleep,💤 but my owners didn’t like when I stepped on them in the night to try to see a rabbit so they put me in the car, but that did not stop me.




From Palm Springs to Arizona was like 4 hours. Which was quite a long time considering there were no rabbits 🐇 to look at. I am pretty sure I made it kinda hard to do what ever they were doing, but I wasn’t going to move. I love trailer life!!!!



No comments: