background

Monday, February 15, 2021

Surfing at Dana Point

Last weekend on February 7th I was surfing at Dana Point. It was AWESOME. It was to cold to swim so my dad and I rented some wetsuits and a surfboard. I surfed and my dad gave me some tips. He told me when and where to stand on the board. I caught lots of good waves. 

It was so fun. I can’t wait for the next time I get to surf.

After surfing we went to Pepi’s Sports Bar & Grill for the Super Bowl. The food was really good. I got wings for the main course and Deep Fried Oreos for desert. The Super Bowl was won by the Buccaneers 31-9. The other team that got destroyed was the Chiefs. I can’t wait for the next one. 

Until next time this is Isaac and we are out!




No comments: