background

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

2023.07.10 Here I am - Ruby 🐾

🐾 Okay...Okay...Okay - you may be a tad confused at who is really talking here. Well, 1st things first my day started out with me being called Daisy by my 1st owners... Here is a clip of them saying sweet things about meπŸ‘‡


Then this really cool guy called Ba Ba Ninja or my new Dad said my name is Ruby when he picked me up in a sweet ride... my sister Roxy loaned my her bed. Well, that's what Dad said. It is super soft...thanks sis!


I thought we were going to my new home, but we kept making stops...
First there were the neighbors of my original family...they kept saying how cute I am and talking about my brother Cody. I'll have to tell you more about Cody in the future. I'm pretty sure that he will like my new name🐾 

For now, here is a photo & video of these people... Dad said they are Uncle Todd and Aunt Julie. They have a dog named Charlie who also wanted to play. I hope I can go back later for more fun. I totally give this Family a 3 out of 3 dog bones 🦴🦴🦴


Well, this is taking longer than I thought and my paws are very tired...plus I need to help Dad, because I may have watered the rug πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› oopsie. Well, he was trying to figure out ideas for my blog and he forgot about me and I had to go really bad... plus the rug feels so soft under my feet... almost like grass 🟒🟒🟒 Love, Ruby πŸΎ 








No comments: