It's really exciting here in Phoenix but also very HOT ☀️ 🌵 😎
I've been trying to help Dad out with his daily routine, like trimming trees and cleaning the pool.
The thing is... it is really HOT! Did I say really HOT 🥵 So I try finding all the "cool" spots...
And then there are lots of green things to chew on, which is good for me since my new teeth are starting to push out my baby teeth... Dad keeps telling me not to bite on the plants...But they feel so nice to chew on.
I almost forgot...We were up this morning at 5AM and Dad figured we should go for a walk before the payment got too hot for my paw pads 🐾 Well, did I say that it is really HOT outside... I made it 3 blocks, and that was with a turnaround... so we walked 5 houses down on one side and then walked back the other side of the street. I knew where we were the whole time and made lots of stops, because when I SIT is when I often get a "treat" that is very tasty...
Did I mention that it's HOT...so Dad has been getting creative with inside things, like what he did with a bone with a hollow middle...he put something that I could not stop licking 👅 👅 👅
Love, Ruby 🐾








No comments:
Post a Comment