background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bike Fun

We bought some bikes from some friends that are moving (thanks Ellen!) and we took them out this week and had some enjoyable family fun---our first bike ride!!!  If you know me you probably know that I am not much of a biker...something about splitting my head open twice in bike accidents when I was younger may have something to do with it. :) Anyway, after I realized that it wasn't me that was making the bike wobbly and it was Isaac swinging back and forth behind me, we placed him on Marc's bike and I had a very pleasent ride with Isabella.  Ava rode in the Baby Bjorn as you can see in the picture.  We need to get her a seat soon (one that attaches to the front).  She was LOVING "flying" and had both her arms out on the bike ride and had the biggest smile.   
Isabella looking cute on the back of my bike. 
I had to sneak a picture of Isaac.  He loves his new "Cars" helmet.  We will do a post soon of him and his new bike.

The crew.

1 comment:

Not Lucy said...

Looks like a fun day!